Friday 8 May 2009

Charabancs and Silver Surfin'

I fink I told yer thet I'm on the committee what's organising the Fevvers Charabanc trip ter Margate didn't I?

Cor, what a bleedin' can a worms thet is. There's 30 of us and trying to get sammink that suits everybody's a bleedin' nightmare. It's not actually gettin' there thet's the problem, it's what are we all gonna do once we gets there.

See my pel Bert's 'eard abhet a lep dancing place called Melon Sorbet end 'e's all for thet. I serppose I am too cos Bert's give me a leaflet end it all looks nice. They does a nice menu too, scampi in the basket, chicken and chips and baked 'taters with various fillings. Lavverly. Trouble is Reen end the uvver girls what's coming on the trip's kickin orf saying thet it degrades women end thet we should be ashamed of ourselves. How a menu like thet degrades women I'll never know. But thet's women for yer ain't it.

Tarquin, Lehnlord of the Fevvers, says he wants it sorted out before 'e books the charabanc. He says thet 'e don't want ter go away on a trip where the atmosphere is iffy and 'as told us ter get it sorted at the next meeting ternight.

Since my boy Norman bought me a computer I've become a right proper Silver Surfer. I'm doin' this Bog fing and I does that Tooter fing too. I loves it all. I went inter a phone shop last week and signed up for one of them Blackcurrant fings and naih I can do me tootin' when I'm ahet and abhet wif Reen too.

Enny 'ow, mind how yer all go.

No comments:

Post a Comment