Friday 22 May 2009

The Charabanc Trip ter Margate

I ain't done me bog fer a while cos I've been busy and thet. But I gotta tell yer abahet the Charabanc trip ter Margate last week.

It was organised by Tarquin, the lehndlord from the Fevvers, end we 'ad quite a day. Old Ron was nicked by the Lawr for snortin' coke in the lavs, end my pel, Bert, spent alf 'is pension on one of the gels in Melon Sorbet, the lep dancing club what we went to on the trip.

A snap of a couple of gels from Melon Sorbet what I took on the BlackCurrant

Ron's been warned ter keep 'is nose clean in future and been let orf wif a warning and Bert's went dahn the Social ter claim an emergency payment ter make up fer the dosh he blew.

Still it all ended up OK in the end as the gels liked the miwls (Scampi or Plaice or Chicken in the basket) end the fellas enjoyed the floor show.

Mind 'ow yer go niah.

No comments:

Post a Comment