Tuesday 5 May 2009

Ding Dong the bells are gonna chime

Fenks for taking time to read me bog.

I suppose I aughter start somewhere so here goes. I'm the Plucky Pensioner, thet's me in the photo, and I'm 85. I live on me own naih since my Lizzie died 8 years ago. I'd 'ave ter say thet it ain't been easy since then but I manage.

I live on the 10th floor of a block of flets sarf of the river. I serpose people calls me plucky because I've been known to 'ave the odd go when fings is kickin' off.


I spends me day dahn the precinct or if the wevver's nice, say in the Sammer, I goes up the park to feed the ducks and thet. I have a few mates what's still arhend too. There's Reg, he was in the Army wif me, we was both Desert Rets, and there's Bert too.


Bert's been a forn in my side ter tell the truf and jast lately he's been my arch-rival as we both 'ad our eye on Mrs Dukes, the widda woman what live across the lhendin from me.

We come to blows over her recently when Bert's accused me of trifling wif her infections. I stuck the nut on 'im and naih the Law might be goin ter do me for ABH. Mind me and Bert's made it up and we 'ope thet thet's the end of it.

Since my Liz went I've been knocking around wif Reene Cooper (Reen) and she's smeshin'. We frequently goes up the park and thet together and the odd time we goes inter the precinct, and if we feels flush, we might get a couple a cups of fuzzy coffee in thet Tarbucks. Mind it costs a bob or two so we don't do thet too often.

I'd never considered Reen as anyfing uvver then a friend and companion until recently and to tell the truf, thet's why I'm doing this on line gubbins what yer readin' naih. Cos we's just announced thet we are gonna be wed and this Bog fing's is gonna tell the story of thet as it unfolds. I decided that Mrs Dukes was a moment of madness and as far as I'm concerned she end Bert can crack on wif it. Reen's my gel naih.


No comments:

Post a Comment